Take any architectural surface from blah to "ah!" with 3M DI-NOC.
Building owners are faced with a big challenge: design, build, and maintain buildings from the ground up, including floors, walls, ceilings, desks, tables and everything in between. And do it on a limited budget.
Enter 3M™ DI-NOC™—the architectural finish that transforms architectural surfaces, reduces costs and increases sustainability.
Drawing from countless inspirations in architecture, design, nature, and the elements, 3M™ DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes enable owners to create the look they want in their building—at a fraction of the cost.
Attend this webinar to discover how modern architectural finishes:
- - Outperform their natural counterparts
- - Save money, resources, and time with minimal disruption to operations
- - Bring entirely new aesthetic options to any architectural surface with zero landfill waste
Course Tuition: Free
- - Familiarize yourself with the vast options of architectural finishes available in the market today
- - Identify appropriate uses of architectural finishes in projects where budget and time restraints are a concern
- - Define expected performance characteristics for architectural finishes, such as being lightweight, non-hazardous, flexible, and durable
- - Understand proper substrate and primer use and preparation for a quality installation
- - Learn the application process for a successful, lasting product, including the importance of cleaning and proper adhesion
NGS Films and Graphics
James Beale is a leading expert in the window film industry and specializes in helping companies evaluate and implement building envelope security technologies. His expertise comes from more than 15 years of industry experience and founding NGS, the nation’s largest & fastest growing window film company. His “customer- first” approach has helped him become the go-to security window film consultant for multiple fortune 500 companies.